Monday, May 8, 2017

Happy 3rd Birthday Faith Ann

My baby girl is THREE! May 8th will forever be one of the most special days...the day that I was given the gift of a forever friend and beautiful baby girl! She is sweet, sassy, spunky, and so stinkin' adorable! And all she wanted was a "sprinkle party" for her birthday! How could I say no to that??



 I asked her..."what do you do at a sprinkle party?" She said, "you eat red sprinkles, pink sprinkles...." hahah! Love this girl too much! So I gave her everything her little heart desired and went all out on the sprinkles! We had a blast at the grocery store. We bought out the entire sprinkle isle! My cart was full of sprinkles, and Faith Ann was beaming with joy! I am soaking up the simple joy that jars of sprinkles make her the happiest girl in the world!



We had a sprinkle bar with ice cream cups and rice krispy treats...all ready to be covered in sprinkles of choice!!! A "tutu station" full of every color of tutu's for the guests! Of course a nail and makeup station too! The boys wanted to help, so Trent made a "parade station." He decorated his 4-wheeler and took the kids on parade rides around the backyard. This was probably one of my favorite parts of the party...to see Trent have so much pride in his "job" of driving the kids in his self invented parade! Then, Hunter wanted a ninja station (of course!) He helped the kids on the rope and climbing dome! It was an adorable party full of personal touches!


Cousin Ally and the older girls on our street ran the party! They all took over a station and worked to entertain...painting nails and makeup! Lots of tutu's floating around too! We danced, jumped on trampoline and ate TONS of sprinkles! The kids kept going back for another layer of sprinkles on their ice cream!



The makeup station turned into quiet the hit! The boys took over and did the moms makeup! We died laughing but lived in the moment and let them go to work! It was great fun! Faith Ann painted my nails (or should I say my entire hand!!!) This party was so sweet, simple and so much fun to watch all the kids be in the spotlight as they ran the party!




Since I wasn't so sure what to do at a "sprinkle party"...I got a confetti cannon. It shoots confetti out, which I thought would look like sprinkles! I gathered all the kids behind me, and I am glad I did because that cannon was super powerful! Confetti flew out with a bang!!
I always hire cousin Ally to bake the cupcakes for parties. She feels special and does a great job! My kids love knowing that their sweet cousin handmade their birthday dessert! Faith Ann was beaming as people sang to her. She looked like such a big girl, full of pride! She has a great little group of friends, and I look forward to watching them all grow throughout the years!

Faith Ann...you are something else! You are way more than I ever dreamed of when I pictured having a baby girl. You are perfection! You are just as beautiful on the inside as you are out. You are kind and gentle...yet rough and tumble! You are the perfect blend of all things sweet and sassy! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. Wherever your path leads you....know that your momma is always here to hold your hand and cheer you on! You are so loved! And big news...she is potty trained!!! As of last week! Very few accidents since, and we officially have a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment