Thursday, November 9, 2017

Flag Football and Dance

This may just be my favorite season! Flag football and dance?!! OMG, too cute! Faith Ann just had her first ballet and tap lesson. I bought way more than I was supposed to in regards to leotards, leggings and shoes. I couldn't help it. I have always dreamed of putting my little girl in a pink leotard and watching her twirl! She is taking class at church just once a week after school. She has her best friends in her class...Blake, Georgia, and Lucy! I watched through the window as all those precious girls danced away...melt my heart! This picture of Faith Ann covering her mouth and being sneaky in class...ahhhh, she is too cute!

Flag football has to be my favorite!!!!! Hunter and Trent were able to be on the same team with SBMSA, and Scott is their coach! How amazing is that?! He is so excited to be able to coach both of his boys. This is their first time to play flag football, so they are learning a lot and Scott is enjoying the experience. We practice in the easement at the end of our street. We walk down there and the boys fill the field. They are learning so much and I bet we will have a great little football team by the end of the season! The dads are having a great time too! 



Trent loves football. He acts like he is in the NFL as he runs so hard! He is nearly 2 years younger than most of the boys on the team, but he plays his heart out! He is laser focused and told me..."mommy, I keep telling myself 'I got this' as I try and catch the flag!" My competitive boy already giving himself pep talks! And Hunter is crazy good at getting those flags! He is fast and light on his feet! It is going to be an amazing season to watch! And my dad...good ole Pardner! He is still truckin along and feeling okay. He is eager to get to some of the boys football games! He was a football coach 40 years ago!!! But he still has a coaches heart! Cheers to a great season of dance and football!


No comments:

Post a Comment