Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Happy 6th Birthday Trent & Happy 13th Anniversary!

July 16th!! Trent was born on our anniversary, so we share this special day. Trent turned SIX on our 13th anniversary! I always love this day because it makes me feel so connected to my parents. I, too, was born on my parents anniversary. Mom always told me that I was her best anniversary gift. And I now get to share in that same unconditional love. Love for Trent on a day to celebrate my wonderful husband.



Trent wanted an LSU/baseball party! In mid July, the heat is at its peak...so he had to throw in a MEGA slip and slide! 32 feet long, inflatable slip and slide!!!! With water balloon baseball. Cousin Ally made the cake again. I love this tradition! Ally has made all of the cakes for my kids parties, and she always looks forward to it. This time, she made a baseball cake with ATM vs LSU! Haha! All the kids were yelling which cake they wanted to eat from!




We gave Trent an Astros jersey, JJ Watt jersey and an LSU jersey as his gift. He was over the moon! He didn't want me to hang them in his closet. He wanted to use them as party decoration! So cute! There was a great group of kids. Mostly boys from Rummel Creek and the older girls on our street. Trent is going to have a great grade of boys.I look forward to the journey of them growing together! And I love the moms! Win win for everyone! Trent's favorite part of the party was hitting the water balloons! Water balloon baseball batting practice!


Scott's mom, Gigi, just moved to San Marcos this summer (from California.) So, she came in for the party, which made Trent excited! My brother, Beau, and his entire family came. Along with Scott's dad and brother. It was a wonderful group, and a great party!



Scott and I are headed to Belize soon to celebrate our anniversary. In the meantime, it's all about Trent!!! We dedicated his last day of bring 5 to him. We did "Trent's top 5 favorite things." He wanted eggs, hugs from mommy and daddy, football, races, and a long walk alone with mommy. That walk was the highlight of my summer! Trent is my baby! But, he sure is growing up. I loved holding his hand on our walk. Looking at him and soaking everything about him in. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! Happy Birthday Trent!
The rest of the week was filled with our days at Westside. They just added a new water park, and we are obsessed. Huge water slides, lazy river and more. My kids want to go everyday. And just me and the kids loaded up for an adventure...road trip to Bluebell Icecream Factory. It was so nice to be alone with them. We walked the town of Brenham. Found a random spot to eat lunch, park hopped and loved Bluebell! What an amazing and memorable summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment