Monday, October 15, 2018

Fall Happenings

The school year is moving along, and the kids are all LOVING school. They are confident, excited, making friends and I'm loving that they are all at Rummel Creek. We walk to school sometimes, and we even rode bikes one day. Yes, Faith Ann rode her bike a mile like a big girl!

I had to share Hunter's artwork, I think it is so cool! Now, onto hunting season! Scott has already taken the kids, and they are obsessed. Trent wants a BBgun for Christmas to "practice hunting!" haha! We shall see about that! But, my kids sure do love the outdoors and we are grateful for that!


Faith Ann sure has blossomed and has so many adorable friends. She is such a tender friend and plays so well with everyone. She has a great group of friends, and I look forward to watching them grow together. I am accommodating to my alone time. I have more time for my fitness journey...and my channel 2 fitness videos. I have time to take on more projects and learn about technology! I am still finding the "hole" as I adjust to losing dad. Hole in my time, hole in my heart, hole in my days. But, I am filling that space with all the things I love!


I am taking time to go to lots of sporting events, for cousin Ally too! Taking the kids lunch at school. I even gave Faith Ann her first true haircut. Like 3 inches!!! I actually did really good, and she looks adorable. Now onto some funny stuff....my brother, Beau, just turned 50!!! They had a "Clue boardgame" party. We were assigned characters to dress up as, and I got Dolly Parton. Scott got Boy George. We went all out and had a BLAST! So Fall is moving along with lots of laughs, new adventures and tons of activities.







No comments:

Post a Comment