Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Back to School (6th, 4th and 3rd Grade)

 How did this happen so fast?? Back to school. 6th grade, 4th and 3rd grade. New beginnings. Which Hunter had a rough start that he handled like a champ!! He chipped his front tooth at the pool and got a nasty staph infection on his chin...all in time for the first day of 6th grade!! We fixed the tooth and the staph looked much better by the end of the week. But, his first day was a hurdle. He never missed a beat and was beaming with joy when I picked him up. His confidence and happiness is such a gift! 





Trent and FaithAnn are off on their bikes. Trent has Ms. Foster and FaithAnn has Ms. Gandolfo. She has had all 3 of my kids, and she loves them all for their own quirks. She can't wait to get to know FaithAnn better! What a great school year it will be. 


The boys are stocked with their new Vineyard Vines clothes, new shoes and Freefly shorts! Which I made them all earn their new clothes with summer chores and summer school work. They had weekly "jobs" too. Trent tutored Grayson Green on his vowels. Hunter was mommy helper for Haley, so he watched baby Piper. And FaithAnn was the Greens dog walker!! They worked hard and earned their new fashion gear! They are confident and ready! 



Memorial Middle School! Where Scott and I went as kids. The school hasn't changed one bit. The boys all met for donuts then caravanned to school. I am so excited that I get to do the afternoon carpool every day. 5 boys!! I hear all the scoop and build relationships with them. I love every second. Brian Aston picks up Hunter in the mornings. I take a training break to get Trent and FaithAnn off to school. Then another break to get Hunter ready for school. He likes me to do his hair! Those are flashes in time that I will cherish. I'm grateful that I am able to take those little breaks in my day to honor my true job as a mom!! 




We went to get ice cream after the first day of school with Ally and her friend. Celebrate a successful start to an exciting year. Change, growth and unknown await. We are ready!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment