Thursday, August 15, 2019

Jellystone, 36th Birthday, Ninja Camp

One last hoora! Jellystone Park to end our summer. We went last summer and loved it. I decided to go again since my dad died (July 2nd) during that last time we went!! I was back and forth between hospice care, visiting dad and making the 40 minute drive to play with the kids at Jellystone. Dad was adamant about me taking the kids, not cancelling our weekend, so I was all over the place...mentally, physically! So, I wanted to go again with rested minds and souls. And it was perfection.





It was just me and the kids for Thursday night. Then Scott and some friends came to meet us Friday for the weekend. Swimming, slides, golf, bike riding, golf, and endless outdoor fun! A kids dream! It was also my 36th birthday on Aug 4...and this is just what I wanted!! A simple, outdoor weekend with my family.







We went with the Cribbs family. Our kids are all the same ages, which is amazing. Stefanie and I workout together all the time, so we have gotten super close. Chase, Scott and I went to middle and high school together. And all our kids will go to High School together!! We go way back and have lots ahead, so they were the perfect family to spend my birthday weekend with! We stayed up late...cooking, outdoor movies, games and lots of visiting. Scott likes to stay in cabins with no running water to get a feel for "camping!" It really is fun and such a memorable experience.











We got home on my birthday to get ready for a busy week. We ended my birthday with dinner at our neighbors house. MaryKathryn had us over for my birthday. So sweet and so fun! FaithAnn picked out my dress and did my hair and makeup. I wore the shiniest glitter dress in my closet, blue eyeshadow, pink headband and I couldn't be happier! Precious memories!


I hired the kids again to work my ninja kid fitness camp. They worked hard all week. 31 kids in the camp, and my kids were exhausted. I really put them in charge of roles, etc. I expected a lot out of them, and it was so amazing to watch!!! Proud of them!!!!! Summer 2019 ended with a bang and heartfelt memories! 


No comments:

Post a Comment