Saturday, September 7, 2019

1st Day of School (3rd, 1st, Kinder)

My babies are back to school! Hunter is in 3rd grade with Mrs. Gandolfo. They switch classes for subjects this year in 3rd grade, so he also has Ms. Briggs. He is SO excited to switch rooms, makes him feel like a big boy. He still says he wants to be an American Ninja Warrior. He rocked his fresh hair cut and tie dyed shoes!! Love the confidence of this child.



Trent is in 1st grade with Ms. Vargas. She is a young energetic teacher, and he is doing amazing. He is so excited to be in class with his best friend, Brooks. They were sitting next to each other...'were' is the key word. That lasted one day before Ms. Vargas moved them apart. Haha! He wants to be a football player, and he continues to work hard for that goal!

My sweet Faith Ann is in Kindergarten with Mrs. Rincon. She is one of the best teachers, and I am excited that sister gets to learn from such an experienced teacher. She wasn't super excited about her denim and flower dress because she only likes to wear workout clothes these days. But, we negotiated it for the first day, and she looked precious. She actually came up with the idea to wear a dress one day, workout clothes the next, and keep the pattern going...she says, "so I can be that kind of girl that is never the same." Gosh, I adore her! She is soaring and wants to be a soccer girl when she grows up! She is really excelling at sports and school.


They proudly walked into school, with all the confidence in the world. We walked Hunter to class first, then Trent then Faith Ann. She went straight to work and gave me one last smile to assure me that I will be okay!! Yes....I know they will be just fine. It's me! I'm the one that struggles with back to school. I am obsessed with our summer days. Our days alone together. But, we are onto the next chapter. A chapter of greatness and growth! Let's go!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment