Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Busy Fun

 More Fall fun. Scott and I had our 20 year high school reunion. It was simple, but such a fun gathering. My sweet friend, Katie Miller, "styled" me and we had a blast making the most of the moment. As October comes to an end, we are continuing our time with friends! Our kids are blessed with amazing friends. We are grateful for our spontaneous time and memories with each of them.








We have spruced up the garden for winter, and we put the boys to work to help get stuff done. Scott finally got on a deer lease!! Just an hour away, and he is pumped to take the kids any chance he gets. He has bought new guns with scopes on them, deer feeders and more. They have already been a few times and have many times marked ahead on the calendar. The boys are official outdoorsmen! 

We snuck in a little bit of early Christmas with the tree in my gym. Why not?! We had a great time decorating it. My clients are all adding personal ornaments to it too. A fun personality tree! We ended October with a parent neighborhood party. I didn't have a costume, so I borrowed Hunters. I enjoyed being Bob Marley! 







Fall Festival is a huge deal at our school. The kids had the best time ever. They run wild with their friends, and the parents run circles trying to keep up with them. Hunter sat in the "Pie in the face" station. He wasn't a huge fan, but at least he can say he did it! We also had our high school annual pumpkin patch picture. It is so cool to see this picture grow each year! I know my kids are blessed with amazing friends, but I am too! I am so grateful. 



Bentley is still hanging in there. She isn't moving much, but does enjoy one stroll a day. She is still eating and loving the sunshine. Astros are in the World Series, so we have a lot of late nights watching the game. They lost, but we had some great nights cuddled up on the couch watching. Now, onto Thanksgiving....which we have so dang much to be thankful for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment