Saturday, September 16, 2023

Mighty Movers (Round 2)

 Mighty Movers again! I took another 20 kids...making a total of 40 for my first summer creating this program. I would say this was a huge success. We learned a lot from the first round, so I went ready to rumble. In my huge van, a bunch of new kids, new volunteers. 2 nights, 3 days. I am just so blessed and grateful for the energy, time, and passion to start this exposure program for our community. To learn empathy, patience, perspective...all life skills we need to practice. These kids crushed it. My volunteers are amazing. Gosh, I am beyond thankful for their time and trust in me to be pioneers in Mighty Movers. We will be back again next year! My prayer is more kids get to experience the humbling time with these special needs kids...to bring back to our schools. Kindness, service, empathy, perspective, inclusion, awareness and so much more. Thank you, God, for using us as your hands and feet! Who knows where this program will go....but, I'm here to drive the ship!  














No comments:

Post a Comment