Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sleep change

Hunter is officially down to one nap a day! I noticed that his two naps were becoming two "cat naps!"  I could tell that he was weaning himself from his morning nap. He probably could nap at noon, but I do NOT want to be in nap prison during lunch hour. So, I experimented with putting him down at 1:00, and it worked!!!

He naps 1:00-3:30ish. We still put him to sleep around 7:00-7:30pm. More good news...he has also pushed back his wake time!! He now wakes at 8:00am!! I'm loving this new sleep pattern!!

Way to go Hunter! We now have our mornings to go do things, like feed the ducks......

2 comments:

  1. Brandi, I'd love to get together with you and Hunter again soon! Tues and Thursday's my older two are in preschool from 9-2 so those are great days to do baby play dates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for it!!!!! I'd love to play again!

    ReplyDelete