Monday, October 3, 2011

Goodbye!

Well, not goodbye for good! But, I am done making Hunter's 1st year blog book, which is awesome! That was my goal of starting this blog...to transfer it to a book and dedicate it to Hunter's first year! Success!!! I love it and hope that Hunter, one day, will treasure it!
Going through mail with Daddy
 This means that I am done with my weekly updates! Now I am just going to update when something big or cute happens. I am also going to post pictures when I capture a priceless moment!
Enjoying lunch outside on a gorgeous Saturday
Facebook is GREAT for keeping pictures organized, and they sync to your Walgreens account for fast printing! Amazing! I love knowing that I have that "backup" and I can refer to the chronological albums! I just don't want to maintain both. Sitting behind a computer has never been my strong point. Well, anything that makes me feel like a "student" is not my strong point-hehehe!
 Okay, cheers to completing my goal of the 1st year book!! Weekly updates were more time consuming than you would think, so I am "freeing" myself now that the book is done! To all my aunts, cousins, out of state family and others....keep checking randomly. Love yall!!!
This is what he does when I say, "Show mommy your teeth!!"
 Hunter is a ball player at heart! He holds one in the air and says "baaallll?" Like he's asking if you want to play! I will always remember him doing this....many times, every day!
 Looking cute with friend Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment