Tuesday, March 13, 2012

18 months

Weight: 25 lb
Height: 33 in
 How is Hunter 18 months old...a year and a half!?! That is crazy! When I think of words that describe him, here is what I come up with:
  • Fun
  • So goofy
  • Joyful
  • Easy going
  • Free spirited
  • Adventurous
  • Independent
  • Outgoing
  • Accommodating (can "fit into" any situation with a smile!) 
  • Content
  He's such a special, unique little guy! Here is what Hunter is up to:
  •  The only two words he has ever put together.... YA BOY!!! His favorite expression ;)!
  • Rarely ask for help...he has the "I can do it myself attitude!" 
  • HUGE appetite, at any time!
  • Nap about 12:30-2:00
  • Sleeps 7:00-7:30ish
  • Still drinks his warm milk from bottle at night ;-)!! 
  • He tries to jump by putting his hands in air, holding breath and lifting heals!
  • He doesn't hesitate...he dives right in. This makes me a little nervous about his teenage years!
  •  Pacifier used when we drive and sleeping
  • He is FUNNY! I promise he tries to make us laugh!
  • Makes an "ahhhhhh" sound after he has a sip
  • Dances a lot...he spins in circle with his hands in the air
  • Loves Ingrid Michelson's song "Take me the way I am"...it immediately calms him when fussy!
  • Scott still gives him a bath- every time. I've only done like 5 baths...Hunter LOVES this time!
  • SUCH a daddy's boy. He lights up when Scott is around!
  • Has the easiest smile and laugh- priceless!
  • Has most of his teeth!
  • Can be so wild, and also so laid back
  • Bold and daring!!
  • Could live outside...he's an outside baby for sure!
  • Loves dogs- especially his Bentley!
  • Very athletic...unbelievable throwing skills. He's agile and has wonderful motor skills!
  • Hunter's words: momma, dadda, ball, duck, dog, Zoe, Bent, frog, car, outside, deer, cool, sip, more, bath, no, eye, nose, mouth, ear, toe, book, tree, shoe, pappy, cat, uh-oh, bye-bye

Hunter, we love you so much. You are such an inspiration to me. Your joy for life is admirable. Your ability to make the most out of every moment is amazing. You have taught me so much! Your pure happiness is a gift from God!!!

1 comment: