Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun Days

Trent has found his SMILE!! He has the sweetest smile...it is so genuine! You can feel his smile pierce your soul! I just love it!! We are now officially making the move into our home. There is still work that needs to be done, but we are more than ready to nest in our new home. All the work that needed to be done while the house was vacant is complete, and we are relieved to be in the final homestretch. "Phase 1" of renovations is nearing completion. Now that is something to SMILE about!! I can't wait to spend more time with Trent and enjoy every little smile and coo!

Trent is already a very laid back baby, but he doesn't have much choice between wild Hunter and moving. Hunter adores him, but can also be very rough with him. However, the horse play doesn't seem to bother Trent...he just takes the heat! Trent is such a cool baby. He and Hunter balance each other our perfectly and they are so fun to watch!

I LOVE our family of 4. It continues to feel so natural, as if I always had my 2 boys! I have my challenging moments. My life is a major juggling act right now, but having Hunter and Trent with me can always bring a smile in times of chaos! As much as I can't wait to get settled in our new life...I am also enjoying the moment with my boys as each day gets more adventurous than the day before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment