Tuesday, October 2, 2012

With all my Heart

I love my boys more than words, and most of all, I love how they compliment and complete each other. The love for your children is unexplainable. Have you ever thought about how much God loves each of us? We are all his children...can you imagine loving sooooo many children all equally like God does? I can honestly say that I am experiencing "Godly love" with my sweet boys!
Trent is such a laid back dude, while Hunter is the rowdy loud one! Trent is extremely patient (like his daddy) while Hunter will wait for no one (like his mommy!!) They are so different in looks and personality, but I love them just the same! Isn't it funny how God can create such an unbiased and unconditional love?! I LOVE Hunter for his "Hunter characteristics" and I LOVE Trent for his "Trent characteristics!" How can both of these boys hold such a HUGE place in my heart? How is it possible that I love them more and more every day? My heart is going to burst if I continue on this path....I will gladly take on the challenge!!
 Through the good days and the bad days, happy moments and sad moments, ups and downs....my boys will always be my heart! I have always said that God is my soul, Scott is my backbone, my mom is my spirit, and now my boys are my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment