Tuesday, October 16, 2012

3 Months

Happy 3 months to my wonderful Trent! You are just the coolest baby on the block!! Is it possible for a baby to be "cool??" Well... YOU ARE!! You are so content and easy going, which are personality traits that I already admire about you! You are so loved and easy to love!!
  • Just started sleeping through the entire night about a week ago! He goes to sleep around 7:30pm (I do a "top off" feeding around 10:00) then he wakes around 6:30...whoo-hoo!!
  • Breastfeeds about every 3 hours during the day
  • Has the most gorgeous blue eyes
  • Takes an 1.5 nap in morning, a "cat nap" around lunch, then I lay him down around 1:30 and I have to wake him up at 5:00!! He takes a LONG afternoon nap! Hunter also naps around 1:30 too- so I do get a little alone time!
  • We are still on the go often with big brother (school, playdates, etc). He still does good in carseat, but he has to get tired of it!
  • He now loves bath time, still using the infant tub
  • He sits in the bumbo chair often, and he loves sitting up and watching the action
  • He has the cutest laugh ever! He gasps and "sucks in air" when he laughs
  • A total thumb sucker!
  • Pouts out bottom lip when he cries- so cute!
  • Has rolled over a few times, but not consistent
  • Is VERY strong in the upright position...he puts all weight on his legs and can almost stand while holding onto something!
  • He has really blossomed and growing very quickly!



I love everything about Trent...so does Hunter! They are so fun to watch, and I truly feel that they will be wonderful friends! I look forward to our journey ahead, but I am also holding onto each day! I know how fast time goes, and I know how fast babies grow! I want to bottle up this time...I LOVE Hunter's age and I LOVE Trent's age. This is just a fabulous phase of life for us! We have our challenging times, but we have meshed so naturally as a family- so we always seem to smile through the challenges! We are settled in our new home, and we have adjusted to our new life (before/after pics of house coming soon.) I love my "new normal" life, and I thank God daily for my many blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment