Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pardner

My sweet dad, aka "Pardner," is so willing to do anything for my little family! He is not physically able to do too much considering his failing knees, kidney transplant, diabetes....all of which entail TONS of medicine that make his muscles weak. However, he is willing to bend over backwards to make my life easier. It is hard for him to watch me raise my family without my mom. It breaks his heart to know what I could have had, but he does what he can. Best of all, he loves us so much! Hunter goes to school on Monday and Tuesday's 9:00-2:00. Picking him up in the afternoon is difficult because that is right in the middle of Trent's nap! So, my dad comes over every Monday and Tuesday and sits at our house while I go pick up Hunter. This way, Trent gets a long and uninterrupted nap! Hunter loves it too because Pardner always brings an "after school treat" for him! It's a WIN WIN for everyone! Thank you Parder!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment