Sunday, April 7, 2013

He has it in 'em!

So, Trent DOES have a little bit of a wild side! He is slowly starting to show us that he has it in 'em!! My mom used to say that you have to watch out for those quiet ones- haha! Trent is so reserved and mellow, but every once and a while he will have a burst of wildness! He has started this new thing that he will randomly throw his arms in the air and squeal! It is adorable! It's like he is trying to be rowdy, but he can't figure out how to do it yet!! He puts his arms straight up, squeals and makes the gasping noise with a huge smile. Like he's saying, "look mom, I can be silly too!" Then, he will drop his arms and go back into his mellow, calm state. It makes me crack up every time!!
Trent is almost 9 months old, and he is my bud! We are always hand in hand. He likes to stick by me at all times. However, he is independent and can play by himself. He just shakes with excitement when he sees me walking towards him....so cute! Hunter and Trent are inseparable, and they already have such an admirable love for each other! Trent is still not crawling, and he still doesn't have much of an opinion- so this peaceful relationship may change when Trent starts getting around!! Regardless, Hunter gives Trent a million kisses a day and each one melts my heart!! I can see how much Hunter adores Trent! So special!!
I don't really have much to say, other than we are in a really good place right now. A place of steadiness and balance. I love times like this in life! Trent is taking in lots of table food, still has no teeth, still sleeping great....no transitions right now, which usually means peace for the moment!! Cheers to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment