Tuesday, March 25, 2014

About the Big Brothers

I am enjoying my boys so much as we await baby #3. I want to bottle up these days and always remember my life at this moment! Hunter is 3.5 and Trent is 21 months...both at adorable ages. Baby #3, you are blessed to have the best big brothers.

Hunter is such a big boy. He is very creative, smart, independent, reliable, observant, funny, witty, thoughtful and he really is my helper! He helps me so much around the house and with Trent. Hunter keeps a protective eye on Trent, he cleans up while they play to avoid too many toys from being out at once, he takes their plates/cups to the sink, wipes the table, gets a towel and cleans up spills on the floor without me even knowing about the spill, he takes off Trent's shoes/jackets for him, he reads books to Trent. He is the perfect mix of spunky and responsible. His sweet voice is chatting away ALL day- he talks all the time! I know he will be my 'right-hand man' when baby is born...ready to help and be involved with everything!! Hunter is one that you want on your side, and I just know that he will have baby #3 under his wing...such a genuine, loving, and fun spirit!
My sweet Baby Trent. Trent was born with the most calming spirit, and he still graces the room with his contentedness and "go with the flow" persona. He does voice his opinion from time to time, which I am glad to see that he has no problem standing up for himself. He may be soft spoken, gentle, easy and calm...but, this boy is big! Trent is almost the same size as Hunter and growing at rapid speed! He is off the charts in size- over the 100th percentile. We may call him Baby Trent, but he is no baby! I love that this big boy is just a gentle soul that loves hugs. Trent will give Baby #3 tons of hugs, kisses, and loads of affection!
Hunter and Trent have amazing chemistry. They continue to be my "ying and yang"...so different, yet fit so perfectly together! I am so excited to add another personality, another soul, another spirit to our family. I am such a believer in "aura," and I look forward to the aura that this baby will add to our family. I continue to feel complete with the presence of this baby.  I have this 'full circle' feeling, and I can't wait to see how the puzzle pieces fall together when baby is born. We are looking forward to the journey, and your big brothers are ready to take you along for the adventure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment