Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday, Hunter

5 years ago, you made me a mother! Happy birthday sweet boy. You are the most joyful person I know. You truly live in the moment. You love each and every moment. Your excitement and love for life is so admirable! Your smile radiates happiness. Your soul exudes confidence and spunk! So much of you reminds me of my mom, Zsa Zsa. She had a contagious energy. You do too!! Your presence fills the room with joy.

 
You had your class party on Friday at school. You wanted "minion rice krispy treats." So, I got precut minion cookies, baked them, put frosting on the back and attached them to rice krispy treats! You were over the moon! After school, you ran off the bus to tell me "thank you for the coolest dessert ever!" You get so excited about the small details in life, which is such a precious way to view life! You don't take any moment or anything for granted!
You woke up this morning to a scavenger hunt that uncle Greg set up for you. It was so much fun! He sent you all over the yard, ending at your present! He got you an American Ninja Warrior thermos, which you are so excited to take to school tomorrow! Then, you ordered chocolate pancakes for breakfast!
After church today, we went to Build a Bear. You have been wanting a stuffed minion! One of your favorite neighbors, Viviann, gave you a Build a Bear gift card for your birthday. You were beyond excited to go!! Squeezing my hand tighter and tighter the closer we got to the store. Jumping with a huge smile. Gigi gave you your first wallet for your birthday with some money in it. You were so excited to use that money to go towards your minion. You were full of pride and joy, with your Ninja Turtle wallet in your hand the entire time!
Then, you came home and played with neighbors and your new minion! Trent got a stuffed dog that he named 'Peanut Butter.' You both had a blast! You love to share big moments with your brother by your side. Trent is your comfort. Trent is your biggest supporter and cheerleader! He was telling everyone at church..."hey, it's Hunter's birthday!" Your friendship continues to amaze me! You and Trent are the example of unconditional love! Of course, sissy was right behind you trying to get in the middle of all the fun! We had a sibling photo session, which made me laugh so hard! You are such a rule follower that was smiling in every picture! Faith Ann is such a free spirit full of personality, she was making it "The Faith Ann Show!" And Trent is such a gentle soul, he was trying to make me happy but was ready to move on!
Hunter, you leave me speechless...mainly because you talk so much that I am literally speechless! Haha, but for real...I am speechless at how much I love you! You are quirky, funny, spunky, confident, sincere, loyal, loving, adventurous. But, the word that describes you the most is JOYFUL! Hunter, you are my joy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment