Thursday, September 10, 2015

Trent's 1st Day of School

The day has come! The day that my sidekick goes off to school. Trent has been by my bud, inseperable for 3 years. I am very happy with my decision to keep Trent home with me as long as I did. But, it's time for him to spread his wings!
Yesterday was his first day at MDUMC 3 yr old class. He is going 2.5 days a week. This is the same school that Hunter used to go to, so Trent is already comfortable with the teachers, etc. On our way to school, he told me that he was going to run away from school- with a pouty look on his face! So, I was a little nervous how he would react when I left him. But, he did great! He walked right in, gave his teachers their 1st day of school treats, hung his backpack, gave hugs and joined the class! Just like that...he is a big boy!
Scott came with us as we dropped Trent off at school. Scott doesn't want to miss any milestones. And Trent's 1st day of school is a big milestone! Scott is such a good daddy, and he makes life very special for our children!
We walked Hunter to the school bus stop, then took pictures of Trent at home. Trent was so proud of himself! He said he wants to be Superman when he grows up!! Sweet boy, I hope that all your dreams come true! We all walked into school together. Then, Scott got in his car. Then, I got in my car with just Faith Ann. Bittersweet moment for me! For the first time ever, alone with just my sweet girl!! We had a great day. But, I missed my baby Trent! That boy holds a special place in my heart!
I am very proud of Trent. This is his time to shine! The rest of our days have been filled with school bus stops, playing, outside time, and tonight is Hunter's first soccer practice. Scott is the assistant Coach, of course, he doesn't want to miss a thing! So, Scott will be getting home soon for us to head to the soccer fields! Big memories the past couple weeks, and many more to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment