Tuesday, August 28, 2018

That's a Wrap Summer 2018

Summer 2018 was a bittersweet one. Summer 2018 will forever be the summer that I became parentless. Gosh, that's a tough pill to swallow. But, it was a good summer. We closed off with our dentist appointments. All 4 of us at one time!! Ahhh! But, I just like to roar in and get it done! I adore these pictures of FaithAnn comforting Trent. We are all cavity free, whoohoo!


FaithAnn is such a gem. She is the best treasure of a daughter I could ever imagine. She has her own style, and she rocks it! She is girly yet sooooo tough. One of my friends calls her a "savage princess." Yes, that explains her perfectly. Love this girl too much!

We picked up this plate we painted a few weeks ago. We painted "Summer 2018" on it and the kids added their personalities to it. What a fun tradition it would be to paint a plate each summer?! And this drawing leaves me speechless. I found it under Trent's bed. He said "ya, that is Pardner in a wheelchair. You know, I don't miss him because I know he is happier in Heaven. But, I do miss him because he always held my hand and listened." AHHH! Look at the drawing of them holding hands. Trent is such a dear soul. He was the closest to my dad, and he misses him so much!

And Hunter!! That kid!!! He is obsessed with ninja. All things climbing! He tied for first place in a ninja competition. He finished 19 out of 20 obstacles. Amazing. He is so confident and calm while he competes...with a big smile! I love what ninja has done to my children. And especially Hunter has clinged onto the challenges, thrill and adventure that comes along with the ninja sport. He sure makes a momma proud!


And we ended summer with a bang!!! Aunt Macy and cousin Kinsley came to visit!!! These smiles say it all....they sure do love each other. So, goodbye Summer 2018. You were a hard one, yet such an amazing one!! As many chapters came to an end this summer...we welcome the story of our life ahead. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment