Friday, February 1, 2019

Happy New Year 2019

Happy New Year 2019!!! We welcome the new year with open arms. Ready for adventure and the memories that are in store! We kicked off the year with a New Years Eve party at a friends house, filled with kids. Trent lost his first tooth right before midnight!

The kids got 2 weeks off school, and we filled the time with lots of playdates. Lots of football, basketball, cookies and outdoor fun! Our kids are so blessed with great friends, and I am grateful for this blessing. This will be a big year as these kiddos grow together!

Oh, FaithAnn!!!! She is a big girl. No more baby. No more toddler. She is now a big girl. I am feeling a mixture of emotions about this. She is so beautiful, inside and out! She got a helmet for Christmas, so she decided it was time to take off her training wheels. And can you believe it....she learned how to ride her bike in ONE day!!!! I held her shirt a few times, then I let go...and off she went! Riding all the way to Beau and Kate's house, half a mile away!  Sweet girl...may this year be filled with new lessons, new beginnings, and big milestones!


Hunter. My sweet first baby! He got a new haircut and looks so handsome. He is so kind, so thoughtful, and he is still hugging on his momma (even in front of his friends!!) He is wickedly smart and crazy strong. This child can almost out do me in ninja obstacles! He paves the way for siblings and protects them with his gentle heart! Big boy...may this year be filled with adventure, challenge, and lots of love!

And my baby Trent. This child still has a deep, special place in my heart. He is so tough on the outside, but his endearing eyes pierce my soul. He is tough as nails with a heart of gold. He dreams of being in the NFL, and he practices and studies football hours a day. He has big dreams, and he's willing to work for it! My baby...may this year be filled with big goals, hard work, and tender moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment