Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Valentines and More

Scott brought home a Valentine gift just for FaithAnn, and it was adorable. He got down on his knee and gave a little speech about how special she is. He said "Valentines Day is about showing people how much you love them, especially the girls in your life. And you are my most precious Valentine." Her smile says it all. She is so sweet!

It made me think of my dad because he always made me feel extra special on Valentines Day. He would go the extra mile! A card, candy, flowers, manicure gift card. I could always count on a little something from the heart from my dad. This was my first Valentines Day without him. So it was nice to see the tradition continue with Scott and FaithAnn. I took the kids lunch at school. I surprised them, so they were excited. I also volunteered in their classroom parties, which is always fun! Then, Scott and I went out to dinner. Sushi!! It was a simple day but so perfect.


In other news...FaithAnn's birthday is in May. She already has it planned!! She wants a swimming party at my brothers new pool. Mermaid theme! And she fell in love with the perfect bathing suit. How could I say no?! Gosh she is adorable. Scott and I taught in Trent's Sunday school at church. It was such a treat to talk about God in that setting with Trent. We volunteer in our kids Sunday school class many times a year, and it has become a little tradition that the kids (and we) look forward to! The weather is still in the 30's and freezing. Lots of rain! So we look forward to welcoming baseball season, sunshine and SPRING!!








No comments:

Post a Comment