Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Random Stuff

 Lunches, girl get away, snap shots and haircuts. My days have been filled with simple fun. I decided to make a long weekend and go to RoundTop with friends. I bought a great piece of furniture for the house, and I am super excited about it. We stayed in a hotel, and enjoyed a long dinner. Long walks, shopping and delicious lunch. Such a great time away. 




The kids and I still go to Westside, and we are enjoying the break from this crazy world. Covid is still here and still trying to control us. But, we have found a way to maintain some normalcy, so we are sticking with it. 


Jake turned 18, so I took him out to a yummy dinner. We talked for hours and had the best time. Such treasured memories. I also cut 7 inches of my hair off! It feels great! I like a change every once and a while. 



We have wrapped houses, made pumpkin gingerbread haunted houses, swam with cousins, and so much more. Although Covid has changed the world, it hasn't changed our passion for active lifestyle. We have changed the way we do things, but I refuse to stop living. They have one childhood, we have one life, and we are pressing forward....with smiles and memories to overflow our cup. 



We sneak off for alone time with the kids. Brunch with FaithAnn and shooting range with the boys. These are good days. They are weird days. Days that will be in the history books. But, may you remember that your momma kept your days memorable and full of life! I love you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment