Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Fall and Halloween

 Zombie Soccer player, sumo wrestler and DJ Marshmallow! This was such a fun Halloween. The kids are at perfect ages to run like crazy! FaithAnn went with Scott and her friends. I went with the boys and their friends. Divide and conquer!



My friends and I dressed as The Golden Girls. It was so funny!! We recreated some pictures and had the best time. I was "Blanche." We shopped at Goodwill and made some great memories. Presley, FaithAnn's best friend, also dressed like a scary soccer player. They are on the same soccer team, so they had their uniform ready to go. 



Hunter and his best friend, Brady, also matched costumes. DJ Marshmallow. Along with their friend Collin. Such a sweet group pf boys. The boys ran around the entire neighborhood a few times. I couldn't keep up. But we eventually all met up and enjoyed a house party.



We carved pumpkins and enjoyed my annual high school pumpkin patch picture. It is so fun to compare these pictures over the years. I am blessed, we are blessed, with amazing friends. Happy Fall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment