Friday, January 22, 2021

Goodbye 2020

 Last post of the year is dedicated to the biggest change in our lives right now. Our house. I got a drawing of our house, before construction started. So we could always remember the way it was. We loved our house. We just needed a little more space. Functional space. We wanted to keep the feel and vibe of our home. We can't wait to move into a newer, more fresh, more spacious version of our house. In the meantime, I am BUSY!!!!!! Busy!  



Making every selection, running a million errands, and spending too much time of my phone. Shopping. It is so fun, and I am certainly not complaining. I look forward to not having so much on my to-do list. But, for now, it is worth it. I am thankful that the kids understand what I am doing. So they don't think I am ignoring them. They know I am investing time into serving our family in other ways. My prayer is that they will feel the love, intention, and thought I put into our home. The home that will carry our lifetime of memories. 

I have brought the kids with me to lumber yards to pick the right wood for the mantle, the hood range and more. I have had them help me pick this and that. They are involved in the process. We go to the house a couple times a day. They get excited every time. So, as we close 2020...we are ready for 2021 to be the year that we go HOME. That we bottle up these apartment memories, and we go HOME with bigger, more patient, more grateful hearts than ever before. Goodbye 2020. You were weird. But, we grew. We learned. And we are ready for 2021! 


No comments:

Post a Comment