Friday, July 30, 2021

Time at Home

 The house still amazes me everyday. We are so happy with the choices we made. I've spent a lot of time in my gym, and I love it. Jake painted the wall which loos so cool. It is a really neat space....which I spend like 5 hours a day in, so I am happy I love it. I see clients 5 days a week, and I start many of my days in this space. 







Trent decorated his desk with LSU articles, so I had to document the fact that I let the kids really claim their rooms. Make them their own. The dogs are only allowed in the playroom, mudroom or outside. They have done great adjusting to their boundaries. I love my dogs, but I do not love their hair everywhere! 


And more family time fills our summer. Chad and Veronica came in town and stayed at our house. Cousin time is just the best time!!! We sat for hours on the porch, cooked and visited way past bedtime. I genuinely mean it when I say....these are the best days of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment