Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Good Times Roll

 Random photo dump of the good times! The days are long, but the years are short. But honestly...the days are fast as hell. We are in a "fast and furious" phase of life. Different directions, all day. Spread thin. But, I always try to make a point to stop and smell the roses. Because oh my gosh...we gave some amazing roses in our life! 






Life is about those unplanned moments. The open windows of freedom. Those are the moments that make life so sweet. Between school, practices, parties and housework. Those brief minutes become life's biggest memories. That's what I live for. We dance!! We jump in the pool with our clothes on. We go on last minute dinner dates. And I have to admit...my front porch is my favorite place on Earth. Watching my kids play, listening to music, and just BEING!! Being present. What a gift. Let the good times roll! 



No comments:

Post a Comment