Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Happy 11th Birthday, Hunter

September 13. My first baby is 11!!!! That seems so old, so big! I surprised him with balloon numbers and a yard sign. I decided that I could do the balloons by myself! What an undertaking, lol! But it was worth it. He was so surprised when he got back from football and saw his decorations. He was geared up and ready for a fun birthday! 




I took him lunch at school on his birthday. We sat outside alone, and I loved every second. This will be my last year to be able to do this, and what a treat it was. We also had a fun morning of opening gifts. Then, we ended the day with a family dinner at Mia's Table. 




Hunter's good friend, Charlie, has the same birthday. So, we decided to share a birthday party. It was so fun, so simple and perfect. We had a big group of boys at the school playground. With football, kickball, snowcones and pizza. Truly, so simple. Yet, so full of joy. The boys had a blast! 


Then, the big surprise!!!! I got him tickets to go see DUDE PERFECT live on tour!!! I got the kids out of school, along with his best friend, Brady. We ditched school on a Wednesday and headed to San Antonio! We stayed in a hotel and swam and had fun dinner. Then, we went to the coolest show ever. Dude Perfect is a great group of men that do trick shots! So entertaining and funny. My kids love them. 




It was a great adventure. We woke up early and drove 2.5 hours back to school, and I had the kids back in class by lunch time the next day! Happy Birthday, Hunter. May you continue to be up for adventure and excitement. We adore you, and I loved this birthday so much!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment