Sunday, January 21, 2024

Pumpkins and Fun

 Fall is in full swing. FaithAnn is surrounded by friends, all the time. It is adorable. We do crafts, playing and girl time. We also threw a little "surprise party" for Piper in my gym. Baby Piper is Presely's sister and part of the family! The kids decorated my gym and we had music playing for a dance party! 





I love pumpkin patch pictures, and I enjoy looking back at the pictures each year. The kids grow so much as time flies by. I say it with each phase...but, this phase of life is so magical. Moving at rapid speed, but I love watching the kids grow into themselves! 



Hunter completed the 7th grade Cotillion, and he ended with a dance date with me. It was so cute to see them all dressed and showing us what they learned. Hunter and his friends are definitely in the awkward teen phase and it is hilarious. A big group of my friends rented a bus to go to RoundTop, which was SO much fun. We shopped and ate and explored. A fun get away. Lots of Stratford games and sports continue to fill our evenings. Moving along...







No comments:

Post a Comment