Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2 Month Check up!

2 month stats: 
Weight: 10.11
Height: 23 inches
Hunter is really growing in size and personality! If he's awake...he's smiling! We love him more and more everyday...I can't imagine it being possible to love him more than I already do! Now I understand why my mom said that the hardest part of her dying so young was leaving her children!!!!!!!! Love you Mom, wishing you were here!
All looks wonderful. We are grateful for his health, we don't take that for granted! He didn't enjoy the shots, but he recovered with his "big boy" pouty face! The doctor said that it is so unusual that a baby nearly doubles his birth weight and grows 4 inches in just 2 months! Either he will level off soon.-or-we have the future National Champion for the hot dog eating contest!! I suspect he is just playing catch up from being so tiny! Enjoy the pictures, I captured some great moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment