Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life is Good!

7 weeks and time is flying by! The title of this blog says it all, "life is good!" Better yet...God is good! We are so blessed with such a sweet baby. He still eats every 3-4 hours during the day and he is giving us 5+ hour stretches during the night! We are on a great schedule and Hunter gets 3 naps a day...how nice! We get out everyday and Hunter is a real "party animal!"

Speaking of party animal...Hunter was very embarrassed by Scott and I on Halloween! We had a neighborhood progressive party (walked from house to house.) Scott and I were dressed as 'Snookie' and 'The Situation' from "The Jersey Shore!" Hunter wasn't so sure about mom and dad...it could have been that he was tired -or- my leopard velvet top with fringe and Scott's red dragon silk shirt! He stayed in the stroller and slept the party away! Hunter and I have many play dates- he is going to have so many great guy friends! He has 4 new friends about to be born (with in the next 3 months!) My-o-my....we have many dirt baths, frogs, bruises, and baseballs in our future!

We have our 2 month appointment coming up...I am anxious to see how big he is getting! I leave you with lots of pictures of our sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment