Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pappy Stash

Help solve the pappy stash mystery? Which one of the doggies do you think is guilty?!
I have lots to blog about this week! First of all...I am proud to announce the birth of my new nephew Austin! He was born yesterday, and Hunter now has 8 cousins!! Austin is perfect and my sister is doing awesome...she is already fully dressed and walking around-amazing! What a special time of year for a "Santa Baby"...priceless gift! Another one of my friends just had her baby boy last week too...so many blessings to be thankful for. Well, our "football team" of baby boys is growing away!

Hunter totally has a crush on the young lady that works in the church nursery. He has good taste...she is gorgeous! No joke...his eyes pop open with a smile on his face when he hears her voice! He can't take his eyes off of her. He gets to see her twice a week while I am in Bible Study and in church. Lets just say that Hunter is going to REALLY like church!

Can I just give my hubby mucho credit?! He is SO involved...from day 1! Scott and Hunter have "guys day out" often! He totally takes over the second he walks in the door. I think it is so neat and special! Hunter thinks it is hilarious when I get irritated with Scott. I'll say something sarcastic like, "Oh whatever, get over it!" And it is almost immediate...Hunter laughs and smiles! Scott says, "Ya, laugh it up now because you won't be smilin' when she's mad at you!" Those two boys are going to be inseparable!

Hunter can hold his bottle all by himself for a few seconds...but, he drops it because he starts laughing at himself! He absolutely loves my chunky, dangle, noisy earrings and necklaces. I treat him like Bentley when he gets a good grip... I say, "DROP IT!" As of now, Bentley drops much faster;)!! Christmas time is so fun for Hunter. He can't get enough of all the Christmas lights. His eyes open real big on our evening walks, and you can hear him "ooooo, aahhh!" The day we throw away our Xmas tree will be the most devastating day of his life so far....I haven't told him that the beautiful nursery lady is taken (this will obviously be the MOST devastating!)

Okay...Pappy Stash! It's a known fact that my dogs LOVE pacifiers. I was just thinking, "Where are all of Hunter's pacifiers?" There they are!! I found a stash of them under a table. Is it Bentley or Zoe? Hard to know because both of their beds are by this table! Zoe has actually pulled the pappy out of Hunter's mouth! Hunter bites down and gets a death grip on his pappy when Zoe passes by...it is SO cute and funny!

                                  
























No comments:

Post a Comment