Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bye bye 2010!

Hunter had a very merry first Christmas. Our family is pretty big, so we stayed busy! 2010 was the BEST year of my life. Scott and I were given the most wonderful blessing! Words can't describe how happy I am as we enter 2011. My new years resolution is to keep lovin' life...where ever it may take me. My goal is to embrace the good days, learn from the bad days, and love each day as they are all gifts!

Hunter update: He is a huge talker and tells long stories. It is so funny! He loves to talk to his monkey that hangs from his car seat. Sometimes his stories get so loud that I have to take the monkey off! He really dislikes the sound of soda cans opening and crinkling paper. He loves reading books as he analyzes every page with his eyes wide open. He thinks its hilarious when I sing and dance! And one thing that everyone says when holding him is, "Oh my, he feels so strong!" His back, neck, legs and arms are so sturdy. His favorite time of day is sitting on the table while Scott and I eat dinner. He puts his hands together, smiles and kicks his legs...this is how you know he is about to burst with joy!

This is what happens when "the boys" get a hold of Hunter! Notice-no clothes due to a diaper explosion, one sock which is hanging off, borrowed diaper is too big because his diaper bag got left at church service...Mom of the year award!!
                              
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment