Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!

Sleeping through the entire night...that's all I have to say!! He has done this for 2 weeks straight and I hope it continues. This leads me to the not-so fun fact that Hunter is totally teething! So, my restful nights may be coming to a temporary end?! He bites and grinds on his pappy, always drooling, rubs his gums with his fingers, and makes faces and noises like "GRRR, this is not feeling good!" Bring on the teeth....and if he is like me and Scott....he is going to have some seriously crooked ones!!!!

My glorious days of having an endless supply of diapers and wipes is about to be over! One more box to go through, then I am hitting the diaper isle! Good news is that the box has 252 diapers, so I still have a little while. When I opened the last box, I thought, "WHAT, we have to buy our own diapers!?" So, thank you to everyone who allowed me 4+ months of being spoiled!

Zoe and Bentley sleep in the nursery every night...super cute! All of "my babies" together. The monitor picks up all sorts of breathing, snorting, grunting, tooting, snoring, moaning...so yes, our monitor volume is still OFF! Hunter loves cartoons- and here's what I have to say to all you 'nay sayers'...."OH WELL, I have bigger fish to fry!!" Granted, he only watches like 30 minutes a day, but he loves the noises, bright colors, and songs! He can hold his bottle on his own! Nice, he can start feeding himself in a few months-hehehe! I give him at least 100 kisses a day- I can't resist his soft face! He is down to 2 naps a day and an occasional "cat nap" in the middle. He takes a morning nap(9:30-11:00ish) and late afternoon nap (3:30-5:00ish.) We still have our daily outing between 11:00-2:00, and Hunter really enjoys being "on the go!" Our day to day schedule is really working out nicely. He is a very happy baby and I am a very happy mommy- so it works! The schedule has become totally second nature to both of us, and we are loving working as a team! Oh yes- there are still the unexpected "bumps" in the road, and the bumps can be SO funny-yet-SO frustrating!Happy New Year pictures, and I bought adorable matching polos for Hunter and Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment