Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day in the Park

Hunter is a "thing baby!" Meaning, he loves his things...swings, excersaucer, johnny jumper, etc! Honestly, he can entertain himself as long as I let him! I am terrified of the day that he no longer fits into his things. In the meantime, I am gonna enjoy it! However, there is NO easy way to get a baby in and out of the johnny jumper...I am sure that Hunter would appreciate any tips!!

My favorite thing right now is "face time" with Hunter. I hold him on my chest with his face close to mine, and he "explores" my face. His hands touch, hold and pull while he has a huge smile...it's like he's really understanding and learning!! He "kisses" me with his mouth wide open. I kiss him a million times a day, and that priceless laugh- oh my! This little bugger has a HUGE personality!

We took Hunter to the park, and go figure...he loved the swing! This was his first time and definitely not his last! The first thing Scott did when he got home was hang the swing under our magnolia tree! The weather has been beautiful, so swinging has been one of our daily playtime activities.What can I say...I am soakin' up every second that I have with my baby boy! He is so special, funny, adorable, and his smile is so contagious!! Hunter is such a strong fella and can stand up with assistance!

No rice cereal or solids yet, I am still breastfeeding, so....as I modestly sip on a minature glass of leftover champagne from Valentine's day (while blogging and cooking)....Cheers to health, happiness, and sweet boys!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment