Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not much....

"No news is good news!" Nothing exciting, but here is a little rambling!

Hunter is getting baptized this coming Sunday, and we are very excited! I am hoping that he doesn't show the entire church his new talent....sticking out is tongue!! He loves his tongue. He sticks it out, pulls it, rolls it, and makes lots of noise with it! He really is such a funny guy! He makes me laugh so hard, and I really think that he is "trying to be funny!"

Hunter LOVES his sleep! The other day I was waking him up, and I had the best reaction ever! As I was talking to wake him...his eyes stayed shut but he had a HUGE smile on his face....like he was awake but couldn't seem to open his eyes yet. Almost sitting up on his own. Still needs a little help from the boppy! And I can't get enough of his belly...too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment