Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baptism

So perfect! It was such a special day, and Hunter is so blessed to have so many people that love him! We are surrounded by such genuine loved ones!! The day went off without a hitch-except for the massive spit up...in my hair...as we were walking up to the front of the church, hahaha, oh well! This beautiful weather is keeping us super busy. We are in the midst of many fun outings...before it gets too hot! Here are some wonderful pictures from the special day. Also, the silliest photo session so far of his sweet outfit before the baptism. Truly, belly laughing!! These pics show how silly he can be....wish you could hear the laugh that goes with that smile!

Adorable outfit was Scotts when he was baptized. And the shoes were my brothers baptism shoes. My brothers name and the year 1968 is on the bottom of the shoes. My first born wearing the shoes of my moms first born....I could feel her precense there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment