Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh Happy Days!

I will just load you with pics this week! Quick update: Hunter is 4.5 months old and is full of personality! He can successfully roll from belly to back, constantly has his hand in his mouth, laughs at cartoons, still sleeps hard in carseat, in love with his big green pappy, can't live without his naps (especially his morning nap!), doesn't make a "peep" when I put him in the crib at night, however...cries for the first 10-15 minutes of his afternoon nap (no matter what I do), really thriving from his early bedtime, just overall a very happy baby, and the cold weather isn't slowin' him down one bit! He makes me laugh so hard...oh my, I love him!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from Tarryn's, which I found from Cassie's. What a treat. Hunter is beautiful! I love to hear how much fun you all are having. I cant believe he's almost 5 months old. I love the crew. How great to have a built in posse. Give him a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete