Friday, November 7, 2014

Trio

It is finally cooler outside!! As the seasons change, so do my children! They are blossoming into quiet the TRIO! I have completed the dreaded task of swapping out the kids clothes to get ready for the cool temps. It is so much work to put away the summer clothes and organize the winter clothes. It is MUCH more fun to shop and get Faith Ann's clothes organized. Hanging up those sweater dresses and peacoats is melting my heart!!
We headed to the beach for Uncle Greg's birthday last weekend. We knew it would be too cold to swim, but we went to hang out for the day at our friends beach house. The boys played on the beach and were in the water in no time!! Ice cold water! We rolled up their pants so they could walk in the waves...haha, that lasted 2 minutes! They were soaked and having a blast.
Our weekends seem extra busy these days. The birthday parties are filling our days. Our children are invited to more birthday parties than I have been to in my whole life!! It's so wonderful to be surrounded by a community of friends and loved ones! Hunter always says, "which party is this weekend?" Sweet boy loves a party, and he always looks forward to the next celebration.
Faith Ann goes to all the parties and is admired for her sweet personality and baby blue eyes! She is really looking like Trent and seems to have Hunter's vibrant personality....get ready world! That is a combination for her to take over the world, one smile at a time! She has an easy smile, BIG smile! You can feel the peace exuding from her and see the joy in her eyes. What a wonderful mix of sweet and sassy! I am so excited to watch Faith Ann's personality unfold!!
She is able to sit on her own, but just for a short time. It doesn't really matter because she is held all the time. I hold her because we seem to be on the go more often. I hold her when we are home because I just can't put her down!! She is contagious! Her soft skin, pudgy rolls, the way she reaches for my face and leans her head on my shoulder! Ahhh! I love her TOO much! And when I do put her down...Hunter is right there to hold her! He is her biggest protector and admirer!
Gosh, her brothers LOVE her! I absolutely love the relationship forming between Trent and Faith Ann. He picks out her toy every time we get in the car. It is so sweet. He reaches in the toy basket and waits for me to put her in the carseat. Then he gently places the hand-picked toy on her chest. He is a little more subtle in his love for her. He quietly kisses her when he passes. He holds her hand. He silently plays peek-a-boo with her.  His love is a little more quiet, but it sure is consistent!! He doesn't take his eye of her very often!
Faith Ann is 6 months old tomorrow!! Shocking! I will do a separate post on the best 6 months of our lives!! We have another weekend of festivities ahead. I look forward to bundling up with my cuddly, happy, beautiful 6 month old baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment