Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Faith Ann at 18 Months

Height: 33.5 in (92%)
Weight: 23.4 (58%)
Sissy is 18 months old! I want to bottle her up...I never want her to change from where she is right now. I am obsessed with all things Faith Ann!! Her face, her spunk, her smile, her expressions, her skin, her glistening hair, her gorgeous eyes, her sweet voice, her love for life! She is my baby, and I want time to slow down NOW!
Dr. Brack agreed that she is doing wonderful. We had a great doctor appointment, and Faith Ann was talking up a storm to show Dr. Brack her social skills! Dr. Brack joked that we need to line up bodyguards right now with her long legs and beauty! Then, I said "don't worry- with her personality and her brothers, she will never need a bodyguard!"
She is LONG and lean. She is really loosing her "chub" which is so bittersweet for me. Those bulldog cheeks and rolls were amazingly delicious! She still has her round face and big tooshie, which I love to watch prance around as she chases her brothers!! She has legs for days. Dr. Brack predicted she will be 5'7-5'9!! Watch out world, she is going to be one to keep our eye on! Scott is shaking in his boots!
Faith Ann, happy 18 months! You are more than I ever could have imagined. You crack me up. You are hilarious, spunky, sweet, sassy, fun, and so much more. I look forward to the what the future has in store, but I still want time to slow down!


No comments:

Post a Comment