Tuesday, November 17, 2015

First Love Note

Hunter has written his first love note! To a 2nd grade girl on the bus, named Emmy. I don't know her parents, she is not friends with Ally or the other girls on our street. She is a girl that Hunter was just drawn to. They sit on the bus together everyday, and I am sure she is just as precious as Hunter says! Anyways, he drew her a picture and gave it to her on Monday! He wrote "I Love U." He was so confident as strutted to the bus! He had me put the picture in his folder so it was ready for him! He said that she sat next to him, then they talked for minute before he handed it to her! He said that she said, "thank you!" And they continue to sit next to each other on the bus! SO CUTE! Love his confidence and pride! He sure is getting big!
Speaking of big...Trent is looking like he is 10 years old these days! He is talking so much and so clearly. His vocabulary is booming, his stuttering has reduced, and he is moving a million miles a minute. He is so beautiful, inside and out. He has such a tender heart. His teachers say that he is always so willing to let other kids to go before him, or take the toys, use his paintbrush...whatever it is, Trent is giving and so thoughtful! My favorite part of the day with Trent is when I lay Faith Ann down for a nap. Then, it is just me and Trent for about 20 minutes before I lay him down for a nap. We cuddle on the couch, watch TV and wind down before nap. I LOVE this cuddle time. He is the best snuggler in the world! 
And Faith Ann...otherwise known as DIVA! She is a work of art! She is getting over a virus of some kind. She had fever for a day or two, then had a bad rash. She was clingy and her diva-ness was in overdrive! She would scream if you looked at her when she didn't want to be looked at...haha, telling you, D.I.V.A! But, she seems to have gotten over the virus and back to her "normal Diva self." She is so sweet, yet can snap in a heartbeat! She will hug you and hit you all in one second! She pretty much runs the house and has us wrapped around her cute little finger...especially Scott! He adores her beyond words. I love this picture of her helping him cook gumbo!
In other news...we are getting ready for Thanksgiving and enjoying Fall. Trent, Faith Ann, and I went to Dewberry Farms with a group of friends last week. Tractor rides, slides, pumpkins and trains! We had a great time!! So thankful for my sweet babies!




No comments:

Post a Comment