Monday, September 18, 2017

First Day of School

First grade, Pre-K and 3 year old Panda Class! Just like that...I have all 3 kids in school! Hunter is in 1st grade with Mrs. Ghiotto. Trent is in PreK at Rummel Creek with Ms. Hansen, which was Hunter's PreK teacher! And Faith Ann has started school at church 2.5 days a week with Ms. Sarah in the Panda Class.


Hunter says he wants to be an "American Ninja Warrior" when he grows up. And Trent wants to be a "driver for Monster Jam!!" They have been pretty consistent in their goals from day one. It will be interesting to see if their dreams turn into reality. The boys had a great first day! We took them to school and walked them into class. Trent was brave, but I could tell he was a bit nervous! He kept asking me for "one more hug!' My sweet boy. They both rode the bus home, which was a highlight of their day! Trent had a huge smile and LOVES the bus just as much as Hunter does!

Faith Ann started school a couple weeks after the boys. So, we got some extra alone time filled with lunch dates and cupcakes! Hurricane Havey hit (that's another post!) so there was a delay in her first day of school, and the boys got 2 weeks of school off! So, they kind of had another "first day" of school after Hurricane Harvey! They are now in the full swing of things and loving it!



Faith Ann said she wants to be a "mommy and a daddy" when she grows up! My sweet girl! This was a big day for us! For 7 years straight, I have had a little human echoing my voice with the sound of footsteps following behind, and I always have a hand to hold. Not one day have I eaten lunch alone or been in my car alone! This girl has literally been glued to my side for 3 years. She is only going to school for 2.5 days a week, but to me, that is a lot! I remember mom telling me "let your babies be a baby as long as possible!" So, I did! Each season of life has its bittersweet moments!I am so happy for her, and she is ready, but it is still bittersweet!



I have a grateful heart and priceless memories as the next chapter in life begins! I loved every second of having my babies home with me!! The simple everyday moments is what I will treasure the most! However, I know there is much more to come! That is officially a wrap on summer 2017! They have all grown and continue to blossom into amazing and unique little people! Happy first day of school to my loves, my sidekicks who are ready to spread their wings!


No comments:

Post a Comment