Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Santa and More

Santa came to our neighborhood this year!! It was a Santa party, and we all took turns taking pictures.  Then, Santa also came to a kindergarten party at a friends house! Such an adorable season of life with Santa. The joy of Christmas is very alive!!


This time of year comes with lots of cute clothes too! Faith Ann and I got matching shirts, and we are having a blast wearing them! I've also decided to make this season about experiences rather than stuff! I'm giving gifts of time together, which I love so much! So, I gave Ally a day at the hair salon. She went to my lady to get a cut and her first highlights! Then, I took Jake to iFly!! They had a blast, and I loved watching them enjoy! I love spending my money on memories!



The school semester ended with a bang. I helped with a field trip for FaithAnn. We went to Dewberry Farms on a gorgeous day! Such precious memories with my crew! Scott and I even squeezed in a date night to celebrate this magical time of year. We are busy with parties and outings, but soaking it all up!


We also have simple nights at home! I made gingerbread man pancakes, then we set up a Christmas picnic to decorate our gingerbread men. The kids laughed because the pancakes didn't turn out as planned, but we had fun nonetheless! The rest of the days have been filled with more Christmas clothes and sleeping under Christmas trees! I adore this picture of Hunter sleeping with the tree by his bed. Such joy, such peace! Merry Christmas to my sweet kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment