Thursday, June 25, 2020

Summer Livin'

Summer keeps trucking along. I did more kid fitness camps at our house, which the kids love. My kids took a fun tennis camp in the neighborhood. And our cousins came in town. So much swimming, bike riding and more!



Hunter meets up with his friends many times a week to explore and ride. Such a fun group of boys. We also spend a lot of time at Westside. The corona virus is still out there...so we are trying to keep in our community. But, my kids still have to be kids. So, I am trying to find a balance of physical and mental health! Such crazy times in history. There is so much I could type. Between corona virus, Black lives matter, police protest. I mean....I don't even know what to say. I'm just trying to keep my kids lives protected and happy.





I finally found a bike for Scott!! Happy Fathers Day!! There are no bikes available...anywhere! I guess factories are closed? And more people are spending time outside and buying bikes? Regardless, it took months for me to find a bike for Scott. He needed one. Just in time for Fathers Day. Sam put it together for Scott, and the handlebars were put on backwards. After we teased Sam, we figured it out and Scott has loved the family bike rides. Many more to come!!! Summer keeps trucking! Its a different summer for sure, but my goal is to keep my kids smiling!



No comments:

Post a Comment