Monday, January 31, 2022

Start of Christmas

 Cutting down the Christmas tree continues to be our favorite tradition. We love going to the tree farm and finding just the right tree. We say it every year....but this year, we really mean it....we got the best tree ever!! 



I told the kids that I wanted to decorate the inside tree. An adult tree. I had such a good time. It turned out beautiful. The kids all have a tree in their room, and they each decorated their own. We also had a tree on the front porch and back porch. The kids got to spread their fun ornaments all over. So festive. We are ready for Christmas. 




Even Lou got a tree on the back patio. I loved decorating that space too. We turned on her tree every morning. She felt special. I also had a tree in my gym. All my clients brought ornaments that "represent them." It is a white tree with pink lights. So fun! 


The festivities started. We saw Santa Claus at Westside and our neighborhood. We love Westside so much. What a blessing to the families in this community. We had breakfast with Santa, and we also enjoyed their lazy river lights. We did the Lazy River three times, and loved it each time. We have a lot of activities going on, all festive and holiday based. The days will go fast as Christmas comes and goes. Soaking up every second at their tender ages. 








No comments:

Post a Comment