Wednesday, April 13, 2011

7 months

Time is such a funny thing! It moves slow when you stare at a clock-tick,tick,tick! But, yet it moves so fast when you are "livin' it up!" I have never really "wished" for anything, except for the healing of my mom! Since that wish didn't come true, maybe this one will...I wish that I could bottle up every moment and keep things just as they are right now! Since this is not a realistic wish, I am going to capture each moment that I can in my "blog bottle" so I can remember what it felt like to be in the best time of our lives, so far ;-)!!

If I were the "gambling type" I would bet that Hunter is going to be a handful!! In the midst of his screeching laugh with his mouth wide open-he gives me this eye that says, "Hold on momma!" He is so sweet, funny, patient, calm, easy going, cute, loving,content, entertaining.....and the biggest compliment that we hear daily, "He is such a happy baby!" That is music to my heart!

  • 17.11 lbs
  • makes "panting" noises when he is excited, he may be copying the dogs!
  • he is very strong, solid and sturdy. It's like holding a sandbag!
  • waves at the dogs and people (sideways wave!)
  • reaches for everything
  • no teeth yet
  • still not interested in rolling from back to belly...he is perfectly happy on his back!
  • however, rolls quickly from belly to back...again, perfectly happy on his back!
  • such a still sleeper
  • he is full of soft fat rolls, especially on his thighs
  • knows to smile at the camera




No comments:

Post a Comment