Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just sayin'

We read a wonderful book in my young mothers Bible Study. Something that stood out to me is....you never remember the exact moment of your last bottle feeding, your last diaper change, your last time to buckle the car seat...life moves too fast! I took this message and have tried to live "like every moment is my last!"

I will never forget today- April 7, 2011....this COULD be the last day that my little boy slept on my chest! He never sleeps on me anymore. I can't remember the last time he did! He literally fell asleep on me during our nighttime feeding, and I just sat there and rocked, and rocked, and rocked! He snored and I stared...stared at my sweet little baby that is already growing into a sweet big boy!

I couldn't have felt more connected to my mom! I miss her more than anything in the world! I had no clue how much I was going to love Hunter! My mom...she was a "one of a kind mom!" I have learned from THE BEST. Now, I just hope I am half as good as her. She was so special to so many!! The most giving, loyal and FUN person I will ever know!




No comments:

Post a Comment