Thursday, July 14, 2011

10 months

Weight: 20.10 lbs
 6 years!! Scott and I have been married for 6 years this coming Saturday, July 16! We have been together since 15 yrs old (cute picture in this blog.) We have a wedding...Hunter's Godmother (Meredith) is getting married! What a wonderful person to share an anniversary with. I am looking forward to being a bridesmaid and enjoying the weekend. I told her parents that they really didn't have to throw me such an elaborate anniversary party..hahaha! Scott and I will get to celebrate when we go to Ixtapa, Mexico for our anniversary trip! 
 Hunter is growing SO fast. Probably because he eats like a vacuum cleaner!! His bottom got stuck in his bumbo chair! No joke, this boy can eat anything...without teeth! Yep, that's right- still not one tooth! I don't have much to say other than Hunter is the sweetest, most lovable, joyful baby! Everything is pretty much the same from last month, other than Hunter only breastfeeds 4 times a day now. He weaned himself from the 5:00pm feeding, fine-with-me!! I will start the weaning process when we get back from Ixtapa. The goal is to be done by his first birthday. I want to make weaning a slow process so that my body doesn't feel too much pain with engorgement! That's the plan at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment