Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If looks could talk

Hands down...one of my most favorite things about Hunter is the way his eyes look when he smiles with a pacifier in his mouth! I can't capture it on camera because he opens his mouth and drops his pappy every time he sees the camera!
 Anyways, his eyes totally SMILE since his mouth is too busy sucking his pappy. His eyes look kind of sneaky, mischievous and slanted while he chuckles!! He will be playing all alone and the second I walk in the room...his eyes smile at me! I LOVE IT! Something that I always find attractive in guys is when their whole face smiles when they are happy, and Hunter totally has that! It is going to be hard for him to get away with anything because his face will give it away!
 He has started to shake his head "no-no." If I offer him food and he is full...he will shake his head. If I tell him, "Time to clean up" he will shake his head...hilarious (for now!!) I love this kiddo. His personality is really blossoming, and I'm pretty sure that I am going to have my hands FULL!! If looks could talk, they'd say WATCH OUT MOMMA!!
And can I just say that I am pretty sure I have the best hubby in the world!! Today (Wednesday) is my favorite day of the week....Hunter and I eat lunch with Scott (Pizza Wednesday!!) You should see Hunter's face when Scott gets off the elevator- PRICELESS! His laugh, scream, panting and smile stops strangers in their tracks. Once again, Hunter makes people smile! Scott and I have been together for 13 years, and we still feel and act like we are 15!! This picture was at my nephews skating party from last weekend. Scott can still make me laugh hard and we have so much fun together!! I love that we have kept the fun in our marriage and I pray that we keep it a priority...especially while raising kids! Scott is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment